Note: If you choose not to offer PayPal® as a method of payment to customers by connecting PayPal to your ClickBank account you must remove it as a payment option from your order form.
“Additionally, the currency for the sale must be in U.S. dollars and you must have U.S. dollars as an accepted currency in your PayPal account.“
PayPal® is a secure digital payment platform available in over 200 markets around the world. ClickBank customers can purchase products using any extra credit or debit card on the ClickBank order form. ClickBank Vendors can also add PayPal to the order form as an optional form of payment.
Note: PayPal is an optional customer payment method, not an affiliate payout mechanism. Only clickbank vendors who wish to offer PayPal to customers need to follow these simple steps .
First : Clickbank Requirements .
You must match the following criteria in order to offer PayPal as a payment method.
You must meet the following criteria in order to offer PayPal as a payment method:
- You need to be an active ClickBank Vendor and have completed the one-time activation fee.
- You must have a ClickBank master account.
- All clickbank products in a given offer, with the exception of free trials, must have a sales price greater than or equal to $7*. This includes all clickbank upsell flows and order bumps.
- The currency for the sale must be in U.S. dollars and you must have U.S. dollars as an accepted currency in your PayPal account.
- The offer cannot contain a traditional or upsell joint venture (JV) or affiliate referral contract
- The full offer, including any subscription products and upsell flows, cannot contain an affiliate commission rate over 90%.
If you wish you offer PayPal on orders containing products priced below $7, the following price and commission thresholds apply:
- Products from $1–$2.99 = 60% maximum commission
- Products from $3–$6.99 = 80% maximum commission
- Products $7 and up: 90% commission
PayPal is available on free trials.
Second : Potential Paycheck Discrepancy
Once you have connected your PayPal account to your ClickBank Vendor account, you may notice a discrepancy in your paycheck amount and your expected earnings.
Funds that you receive via PayPal are not included in your ClickBank paycheck. Make sure to factor in any funds you have received via PayPal when comparing your paycheck amount to your expected earnings amount.
ClickBank Vendors will see a “Partner Commission” on their order details and account reporting within their PayPal account. This commission represents the following:
1) ClickBank’s fee associated with selling the product through ClickBank
2) affiliate commissions, if any, due as part of the transaction, and
3) applicable sales or VAT tax charged on the transaction.
ClickBank vendors who opt to offer PayPal as a customer payment method receive payments for those transactions in PayPal, noted with a PYPL-NEW payment type in the ClickBank transaction log.
You cannot receive payments from PayPal for any other ClickBank sales. Payments for all ClickBank sales except PYPL-NEW transactions are only issued via the payment steps listed below.
How you can Enable PayPal as a Payment Method on the ClickBank Order Form?
The following steps is to connect your PayPal account to your ClickBank Vendor account and enable PayPal as a payment method on the ClickBank order form:
Log in to your PayPal account. Refer to PayPal’s support documentation for specific instructions.
ClickTip: You must have a ClickBank master account to offer PayPal as a payment method.
To create a ClickBank master account is simple, free, and allows ClickBank vendors to manage tickets, view analytics, and access all ClickBank accounts from one location. To create a master account, follow these instructions.
Click the Connect PayPal Account Connect Now button. Alternatively, on the left navigation bar, click Settings, and then click Payment Settings.
Click Connect Now for the chosen ClickBank account for which you wish to offer PayPal as a payment method.
Enter the email address associated with your PayPal account, select your country or region, and then click Next.
Enter the email address and password associated with your PayPal account, and then click Log In.
Review the permissions, and then click Agree and connect to allow PayPal to connect with your ClickBank account.
When the Thanks for signing up! message is displayed, click Go back to ClickBank.
You must have U.S. dollars as an accepted currency in your PayPal account.
To do this, open your PayPal account, click Pay & Get Paid, click Money, and then add U.S. Dollar as a payment currency.
Open your ClickBank Vendor account, log in to the Payment Settings tab (see steps 3-4), and then view the connection status.
Tip: The following table lists the various status messages you might encounter when attempting to add PayPal as a payment method:
PayPal Connection Status Messages
|Status Message||Connected to ClickBank||Description|
|Your PayPal account is not connected to ClickBank.|
| ||PayPal is processing your request.|
| ||Your PayPal account is connected to ClickBank.|
|PayPal has determined you cannot connect your ClickBank account.|
|You have disconnected your ClickBank account in PayPal.|
When the status in your ClickBank account displays Status: Connected for the account you are connecting, customers can select PayPal as a payment method on the ClickBank order form.
ClickTip: In addition to any fees charged by PayPal, the order details and account reporting within the vendor’s PayPal account displays the following Partner Commission collected by ClickBank:
- ClickBank’s fees associated with the product sale
- If applicable, any affiliate commissions due as part of the transaction
- If applicable, any sales or VAT tax charged on the transaction
Repeat these steps for each ClickBank account you want to offer PayPal as a payment method.